Saturday, November 19, 2016

Villain quotes in Michael Jackson Part 1

Ivan Ivanovitch Sakharine: (SCREAMS).

Dennis: That's it! I'm through messing around! See you later, fools!

Charles Muntz: (GASPS).

Fairy Godmother: I told you, ogres don't live happily ever after!

Nigel: Aw, pity... Now we have 2 useless, flightless birds.

Makunga: (None).

Jim: (None).

Gargamel: How dare you! How... How dare you defy the great and powerful... Smurfs!

Miles Axlerod: "What if?" You're basing on a "what if"? Wait! Somebody save me! The Lorry's crazy! Keep away, you idiot! Someone do something! You're insane, you are! Deactivate! How did the tow truck figure it out?

The Omnidroid: (None).

Dr. Falicier: (CHUCKLES). Ya'll should have taken my deal. Now you're going to spend the rest of your life being a slimy, little frog. No! No! How am I ever going to pay back my debt? Friends! No! I'm not ready at all! In fact, I got lots more plans. This is just a minor setback in a major operation. (SCREAMS). As soon as I whip up another spell, we'll be back in business! I still got that froggy prince locked away! I just need a little more time. No, please! Just a little more time! I promise I'll pay ya'll back! I promise!

Madame Gasket: What are you doing? Get off me! Let me go! Do as I say! Get off! Aaargh!

The Wicked Witch: How about a little fire, Scarecrow? Aaah, you cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting, what a world! Who'd have thought a little girl could destroy all my beautiful wickedness? Aaargh, I'm going! Ohhh...!

Lotso: (None).

Vector: (YELLS). Oh, poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment