Tuesday, September 22, 2015

How to make a cat talk

I know cats can't rally talk just like from Stevecash83 but I'll tell you how to make a cat talk just like Steve did but I didn't do it yet and my cat's name is Luna. You get some bee flavor roman noodles, then you put the roman noodles in the envelope with no window thing on it, then you tie the envelope with a shoelace and fold the envelope, and then you put the bag clip on the envelope then you put it in your back pocket. If it didn't work, just keep on trying. I think that Youtube channel is just not real because of Gibson in Sylvester's diary when he ate the treat and flew away and I know that's not real. I know that show has swearing but it's kinda funny. I don't believe in stuff like that because I believe in more real stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment