Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Villain Quotes: Zira

Haven't you met my son Kovu? He was hand-chosen by Scar to follow his pawprints and become King.

Friends? You thought that you could get to the daughter and then Simba would welcome you with open arms? What an idea. What an idea! You brilliant child--I'm so proud of you. You have the came convincing mind that made Scar so... powerful.

You are ready. Nice...very nice. You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had.

Exactly! And in doing so, you betrayed your pride. Betrayed Scar!

Nuka is dead because of you. YOU'VE KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER!

It's over, Simba. I have dreamed of nothing else for years!

You're even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way!

If you will not fight, then you will die as well.

I'll never let it go!

This is for you, Scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment