Sunday, February 5, 2017

Evil Song: Be Prepared

Scar: (spoken) I never thought hyenas essential;

They're crude and unspeakably pain

But maybe they've a glimmer of potential,

If allied to my vision and brain

(singing) I know that your powers of retention

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

(spoken) But as thick as you are, pay attention!

(singing) My words are a matter of pride

It's clear from your vacant expressions:

The lights are not all on upstairs

(spoken) But, we're talking king and successions

Even you can't be caught unawares!

(singing) So prepare for a chance of a lifetime, be prepared for sensational news!

A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer

Shenzi: (spoken) And where do we feature

Scar: (spoken) Just listen to the teacher!

(singing) I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded when at last I am given my dues

And injustice deliciously squared,

Be prepared!

Banzai: (spoken) Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared. For what?

Scar: (spoken) For the death of the king!

Banzai: (spoken) Why? Is he sick?

Scar: (spoken) No, fool. We're going to kill him, and Simba too

Shenzi: (spoken) Great idea! Who needs a king?

Hyenas: (singing) No king! No King! La, la, la, la, la, la!

Scar: (spoken) IDIOTS! THERE WILL BE A KING!

Banzai: (spoken) Hey, but you said um...

Scar: (spoken) I WILL BE KING! Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again!

Hyenas: (spoken) Yeah! All right! Long live the king! Long live the king! Long live the king!

(singing) It's great that we'll soon be connected with a king who'll be all time adored

Scar: (spoken) Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected

To take certain duties on board

(singing) The future is littered with prizes

And though I'm the main adressee

The point that I must emphasize is;

(spoken) YOU WON'T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME!

Scar and Hyenas: (singing) So prepare for the coup of the century

Scar: Be prepared for the murkiest scam! (Hyenas: Oooh! La, la la!)

Meticulous planning (We'll have food!),

Tenacity spanning (Lots of food!),

Decades of denial (We repeat,)

Is simply why I'll (endless meat!)

be king undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I am (Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!)

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared!

Scar and Hyenas: Be prepared!

Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared,

Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment