Monday, January 16, 2017

We need to talk

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not making any conservation recently. I'm doing villainous predators. I hope you enjoy them. At least I got more conservation than villains. I'll still do conservation posts. If you want to see the conservation posts, go to the September, August, and June 2016-June 2015 month categories. Do you think I should do that? Leave a comment and let me know. It may come off as a shocker to most of you, but I am a human being with a traditional role in society. I'm not a robot who sits on his butt all day making posts and videos, but I still like doing them. I'm not a robot in human's disguise. By the way, I usually make these villain posts for fun. The original posts on my 2nd blog are over. The Disney Plot blogs are over. If you want to see something else on that blog, I've got videos about main villain defeats. The term "villain" and "antagonist" are not the same thing: while villains are generally antagonists, antagonists are generally not always villains. The reason why I put the villain's voice actors' names on the full names is because they were actually given an unknown name.

No comments:

Post a Comment