Friday, February 17, 2017

Villain Quotes: Thunderclap

Oh good, thank goodness for that, uh, Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folks!

NO!, a "relevation"!

I was in a real low point, ya know?

Yeah, "Wow!", that's when the storm gave me my new name.

The storm provides, you can call me Thunderclap.

Ya know, we could use your help, friend.

Ah, a free critter, thanks to you.

You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.

Do you think you can mess with me?! I have seen the eye of the storm, and I forgot what fear is! I'm not afraid of anything!

Hey!, Where're you going, friend?

And I said we would get you home. (sniffs). Friend, you have a critter of your own.

Hey, slow down! There's no place to hide, Yellow-Belly!

Well, look who got relevated.

The storm provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment