Saturday, November 19, 2016

Villain quotes in Michael Jackson Part 2

Pitch Black: (SCREAMS).

Sarousch: What... What are you doing here? No! Not the face! Watch the face! Fools! I am Sarousch! This is not the ending I had in mind. No prison can hold me! Wait, we can work this out. Did I mention I do birthday parties?

Chick Hicks: Come on, baby, bring it out! Bring out the Piston Cup! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about! Hey, how come the only one celebrating is me, huh? Where are the girls? Bring out the confetti! Ow! Ow! Easy with the confetti. What's going on? Come on, snap some pictures. I gotta go sign my deal with Dinoco. Say it with me. Ka-chicka! What's wrong with everybody? Where's the happiness? Hey! This is the start of the Chick era!

Tai-Lung: You... You're just a big... fat... ..panda! The Wuxi finger hold! You're bluffing. You're bluffing. Shifu didn't teach you that.

Rudy: (ROARS).

Clayton: Uh! Oh! (GRUNTS). AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!

Shen: (None).

Doris: (DORIS CHITTERS). (DORIS SCREAMS).

Mountain Lion: (MOUNTAIN LION GROWLING). (GROWLING). (ROARING). (ROARING). (ROARING).

Bill Sykes: (None).

Hopper: You think it's over? All your little stunt did was buy them time! I'll get more grasshoppers and be back next season but you won't! Well, what's this? Another one of your little bird tricks? Are there a bunch of little girls in this one, too? Hello, girls! (SCREAMS). No! No! No, no, no, no! No! No! Oh, No! Oh, no! No, no, no! (SCREAMS).

Scar: Ah, my friends. No, l-l-l-l-let me explain. No, you don't understand! No, I didn't mean for... No, no!

Mor'du: (SNARLS).

No comments:

Post a Comment